Branded Promotional Gifts, The Ultimate Luxury Branding Solution
If you are looking for branded promotional gifts that are guaranteed to dazzle and delight then look no further than our branded Champagne and mini Prosecco bottles. Such luxury bottles of bubbly with your corporate logo on make branded promotional gifts that stand out from the crowd. Why not contact us today to discuss how we can create your own corporate branded bubbly for your business?
When it comes to branded promotional gifts a bottle of bubbly with your corporate logo on is a guaranteed pleaser for the recipient, After all, we all love a good bottle of bubbly and with it being the drink of celebration you know the gift is guaranteed that feel good factor.
At Say It With Champers you know we love branded promotional gifts and espcially branded Champagne. But there’s a few things that make our Champagne stand out from the crowd. One of which is our bespoke design service, which allows you to make a branded Champagne bottle (or bottles!). There are many reasons why you may want to take advantage of this speedy and cost efficient branded promotional gifts service including:
- For a corporate event, whether that’s a new product launch or a networking seminar, you can label up the Champagne on offer for your guests to reinforce your brand image.
- If your potential customers are high-payers then you could offer them branded Champagne bottles with your contact details on, as opposed to business cards. This is an interesting way to ensure your contact information doesn’t end up in that big pile visitors end up collecting during a corporate event.
- As far as branded promotional gifts go for your staff members during a milestone event, such as a work anniversary or for the completion of a special project. By branding up the Champagne bottle gifted, you’re maintaining a strong relationship between your brand and the team.
- As a giveaway for raffles or competitions. The prize will be well received and they will even remember your company after a drink or two as the brand will be present on the bottle in front of them! Prizes are a good way of generating leads for your business.
- If you’re a football team, why not give a branded Champagne bottle away as a Man of the Match award, like this example we worked with Falkirk FC on. This is great for fans too who can purchase it as a gift.
Whatever the reason or event, we’ve got you covered for branded promotional gifts. In this article, we delve deeper into our branded Champagne service.
Create your own branded Champagne
Branded Champagne offers a simple and effective way to put your brand on a luxury product and create branded promotional gifts that stand out from the crowd. You can choose from our many different bottle designs, as well as the Champagne type from Classic Brut to elegant Rosé. As mentioned above, there are endless reasons to go bespoke when looking to order corporate luxury Champagne. What needs to be considered carefully is the type of event, as this can define what you want to go on the bottle.
If you’re going for a way to stand out at exhibitions, utilising the branded Champagne as a replacement for the traditional, but typical, business card, then you want to ensure the label has a name, job title, email address and contact number. Also, you’ll need room for the company logo. Ideally, any further information about your company should be given as a PDF print out or a brochure to accompany the bottle.
Or if you’re ordering branded branded promotional gifts as gifts to colleagues, then you could go with your company logo and a photo of the team, or staff member, as well as a quirky or memorable message. No matter the occasion, we won’t leave you on your own. Our in-house designer is an industry expert and can advise to help get the best results. Just click here to find out more.
Choose from our different styles of Champagne
Depending on the taste and preference of whoever is the recipient of your corporate branded Champagne bottle, we have a variety of styles available for your branded promotional gifts:
- Classic Brut – Classic champagne is a type of champagne that is made in the traditional way and is the ideal bubbly for branded promotional gifts.
The first step in making classic champagne is to produce wine from grapes. The wine is then fermented for about four years before it becomes sparkling wine. The next step involves adding sugar and yeast to the sparkling wine to make it bubbly and finally adding a second fermentation period of six months to make the bubbles even finer.
- Rosé Champagne – Rosé Champagne is the perfect drink for a summer night. It is light, refreshing and the perfect way to end a long day. Rosé Champagne is made from red wine that has been left in contact with its skins for only 1-3 days before it is bottled. This process leaves the wine with a pinkish hue, hence its name.
- Premium Champagne – This is an extra special variety that we supply. It has a long fizz giving it more roundness and breadiness, with a firm mouth watering finish and a creamy texture. If you want to make a big impact, we recommend the Premium Champagne which is a lean style with bright apple and lemon notes.
- English Sparkling wine – English sparkling wine is a type of wine that has been produced in England since the late 18th century. It is made by adding a second fermentation to still wine, usually in the bottle. This process creates carbon dioxide and leads to the bubbles that give sparkling wines their name.
- Vegan Champagne – This great bubbly is made by our family in France and we are the only source of it in the UK, and we guarantee that there are no animal derived products used in the production of this bubbly, meaning it makes the perfect vegan Champagne and is ideal for vegan or vegetarian Champagne drinkers.
For those new to the Champagne world, the choice can be overwhelming. But we are on hand to help, just click contact us and we will be happy to help you with your branded promotional gifts enquiry and give you the corporate gift you have been looking for.
Print labels for as many bottles as you need
With our branded champagne package, you can print as many bottles as you would like for your branded promotional gifts. We offer bespoke design services for our standard Champagne bottle sizes and our mini prosecco bottles too, which is great for smaller budgets whilst still maintaining a big impact through bespoke branded labels.
There is no limit to the amount of Champagne you can order if you’re planning a massive event. We even offer discounts on bulk orders to help you keep within your business’ budget. You know you’re in safe hands whether you’re ordering one or one thousand bottles as we’ve worked with some big brands where quality control is paramount. From KFC to HP, you can see the brands we have worked with here.
We take the same care and attention with your business’ branded Champagne bottles and branded promotional gifts as we do as the companies you see on the TV.
We hope this guide to our branded promotional gifts service has been helpful. It’s one of our most popular services which we get regular enquiries on, especially since businesses are starting to open up again. We’ve had great feedback on this bespoke service, which you can read here.
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, we do think our branded Champagne bottles can help you impress potential customers, retain high-performing staff and increase your brand awareness.