This website (sayitwithchampers.co.uk) is operated by Say It With Champers Ltd, and whose registered address is South Barn, Cross Green, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP30 0LG. We are committed to preserving and protecting the privacy of the visitors to our website when they visit our site or communicate electronically with ourselves.
Types of data & information we may collect from you
We may store, collect and use the following types of personal information about people or individuals who use and visit our website.
Information supplied to us. Information may be supplied to us from you through filling out forms on our website. This could be in the form of an introductory offer, or it may be through submitting a contact/enquiry form. The information that you provide us could include your name, email address, website, address and telephone number.
Our website automatically collects the following information about you. Regarding the visits you pay to our website, we may collect automatically the following information:
- Technical information, this may include a shortened or anonymised version of your IP (internet protocol) address, browser version and type, your operating system and the platform used.
- Visit specific information, this includes the pages that you have visited, the time you spent on the website, by which manner to came to the website (time and date included), the response times of the pages, length of visit, the items that you clicked on, and any downloads of documents or download errors.
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors. Other types of information collected from third party services enabled on the website including tracking, marketing or SEO services are also included.
Cookies are enabled on the website in order to distinguish you from other users that come to our website. The allows us to provide you with an improved experience when browsing our website, and also allows us to improve our website.
How information may be used that we collect
Information will be used in the following ways.
Information supplied to us by you. This information will be used for.
- For the provision of information and/or services to you that you have requested from us.
Automatically collected information about you. This information will be used for:
- The administration of our website, including statistical and troubleshooting purposes.
- Improvements to our site, to ensure that content is presented in a manner which is the most effective for you and your computer.
- Debugging and security as a means to keep our website secure and safe.
All information is collected anonymously, and will not be linked in the way of any information to identify you as an individual. This information is tracked through the use of Google Analytics. For more information on how Google uses your data, please see:
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information. Find out how Google uses your data at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=bn
All information provided by you to ourselves will either be directly emailed to us, or it may be stored on a secure server located
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server located in Exeter UK. We use a trusted hosting provider entitled Site Ground who facilitate the management and running of this website. They meet high security and data protection standards and are contracted that any information that is processed is kept confidential. Any information processed by this company is kept secure, and will only be processed in a manner as we instruct. This company is not permitted to access, rectify, provide or delete any data stored by them on our behalf without our permission.
We do not sell, rent or share any personalised information about your or your company with non-affiliated companies or other people. Some information is processed via our third-party provider Mail Chimp, please see the terms and conditions for more information on this.
We guarantee to use all reasonable efforts to make sure that all personal data isn’t disclosed to national or regional authorities and institutions, unless required by other regulations or law.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to guarantee to the transmission of information via the internet to be totally secure. We do guarantee to endeavour to protect all personal data provided, but we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our website. We guarantee to use security features and strict procedures to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
Our website may contain link that are affiliated to third party websites. If you choose to follow any of these links, you should be aware that these websites have privacy policies of their own, and for this reason we cannot accept liability or responsibility for such policies. We advise to check these policies before any personal data is submitted to these websites.
Your rights – accessing your personal data
Ensuring that your personal data is processed lawfully is your right. This subject access right may be exercised in accordance with data protection regulations and laws. A request for subject access must be done in writing to Say It With Champers. Any personal data supplied to yourself will be done within statutory time frames. If tracing your personal data held by ourselves is required, we may be required to request further information from you. Should you have a complaint about the use of information, you are permitted to complain to Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).